We open stake conference with a message from President Darrell Moseley. Read below for more details on this special and unique stake conference.
Stake Conference consists of a series of pre-recorded messages along with one general session that will be held next Sunday, January 10. Videos will be posted online daily between today and Saturday January 9 and will be available on this website, www.spokanestake.org.
The general session of conference will be held live on Sunday, January 10, at 10am and will be accessible to stream online from home at spokanestake.news/conference. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, attendance at the stake center is limited to invitation only.
The primary purpose of stake conference is to strengthen faith and testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ and in His teachings. Special attention has been placed on this stake conference to help us know how to more fully feel the love of God in these turbulent times. We invite and encourage all to participate in Stake Conference.
This stake conference begins with introductory remarks from our stake president Darrell Moseley found below. Please note that in addition to other messages outlined, out stake Sunday School president, Derek Durrant, will share a message on Tuesday.
Video design and production by Kelly Ditto, Spokane 6th Ward.
Other recent posts
- Updates to Website Include Scheduling Temple Recommend Interviews
- General Conference and Pumpkin Waffles
- Stake General Priesthood Meeting Called for September 17th, 2023
- Stake Presidency Calls for a Special Fast for Relief from Wildfires
- Pioneer Day Picnic Set for Friday, July 21, 2023
- Stake Presidency Announces June 2023 Stake Conference
- Reorganization of YSA Wards Aims to Gather Young Single Adults Across Spokane
- Stake Presidents Announce Special YSA Sacrament Meeting
- Upcoming Events Will Spotlight Religious Freedom
- Regal Branch Created as Part of Ongoing Miracle
- Worldwide Magazine Features Spokane Stake’s African Saints
- New Bishop Sustained in Spokane 1st Ward
- Participate More Fully in the Spokane Stake